Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stopping to smell the roses...

It was just yesterday that I was pushing Brady in the swing in our backyard when I realized just how fast time is going by. I got a bit choked up thinking, "I'm not going to get to push her much longer." She's going to want to do it on her own before I know it!


So I told myself that I needed to stop and smell the roses. Take a bit more time out of my crazy day and just spend some quality time with my kiddos.

I am looking forward to many more moments like these! I love her!

1 comment:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Oh my goodness i miss you guys! You look gorgeous in that picture :) and you are such a great mom! My whole family can't stop watching that video of Lando and her rocking out to bob that head.. its hilarious! Did Brock tell you that it made my mom sob the first time she watched it.. lol! Love ya!