Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally got the Christmas pictures taken!

We can't wait for Chirstmas!
We had to take the lights away because Ky kept sucking on them...and when I grabbed them from her I got shocked. Not a smart move on my part! But the picture turned out cute!

He has been so photogenic lately...he is especially proud of his armpit picture that I chose not to post. What a personality this kid has!
I don't think that I have ever taken a bad picture of Brady. Cute as always and loving her new tutu that I made her.

Then there's Ky...what can say but...I wanna squeeze her! She is getting so big so fast! I cannot believe that she is already 7 1/2 months old. She is now army crawling all over the place. At least my floors will always be clean. hahaha







2 comments:

Mike and Chels said...

Your kids are adorable. I can't believe we've never done anything and we're family. Are you guys still living in AZ? If you are we should get together some time. I couldn't find your email anywhere, so email me some time at michael_sackett@hotmail.com

Talk to you later. And Merry Christmas!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

We loved the card. That is so cute! I cant wait to see you guys..soooooon! Todd and i finally put a deposit down on a appartment last night so if your trying to get rid of any furniture let us know and we'll buy it off ya!

Love you all so much!
Merry Christmas!!